Have you recently launched an education project that is using or designing new technologies? You have progressed beyond proof of concept. You are confident of your goals. But to move ahead, you would benefit from the perspectives and specialized assistance of experts.
If you are ready to develop your project and connect with new partners or investors, the WISE Accelerator program could make a decisive difference for you!
The WISE Accelerator is designed to support the development of innovative education initiatives with high potential for scalability and positive impact. Selected projects receive the guidance and expertise of qualified mentors and partners who provide effective strategies and practical support for their further development.
Five projects are selected annually to join the one-year program. Throughout the year they benefit from tailor-made mentorships to address specific needs. The WISE Accelerator assists the selected projects to connect with an international network, and create opportunities to share knowledge and find support among potential donors and investors.
Projects addressing education challenges through the use and/or design of technology in all sectors and regions are welcome to apply.
Join the WISE Accelerator and take your project to the next level!
All education projects that use or link technology to their DNA are encouraged to apply!
Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing projects at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least two years;
- A significant and growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been successfully implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing, stable revenues, and new opportunities for growth;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/education context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Clear future objectives and motivation to develop further;
- Good understanding of the project’s current challenges in scaling.
The WISE Accelerator Committee, composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship, will conduct a rigorous selection process.
Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation;
- Strategy and management;
- Development beyond proof of concept, and potential for growth
- Needs Assessment
- Tailor-Made Mentorship
- Conclusion Program and Pitch to Investors
- Follow-up and Evaluation
Projects from all sectors and regions of the world are invited to apply for the 2017-18 WISE Accelerator by June 14th.
For more detail, visit the official WISE Accelerator Program page.