Nigeria’s top technology innovation center CcHub in partnership with Google for Entrepreneurs launches PitchDrive, an entrepreneurship tour that will take 15 African startups to 5 major European cities which includes London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris for 3 weeks.
PitchDrive will showcase the best of African start-up ecosystems selected from across the continent and all on a mission to inspire and be inspired to grow. This is a rare exhibition of Africa’s finest, all with a strong drive to make history.
A first of its kind, participating start-ups will spend the 3 weeks pitching to over 300 pre-qualified investors across the 5 cities. With the support of Google for Entrepreneurs partners, expect to reach the crème de la crème of the European investment community.
- Are you a tech start-up based in Africa?
- Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
- Can you demonstrate income generation of minimum $100,000 in the last 12 months?
- Are you (Founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 14th till September 2nd?
- Are you are willing to contribute $3,000 towards the overall cost of the trip
- Meet and share experience with other pioneering start-up founders from across Africa.
- Opportunity to showcase your business to over 300 investors.
- Explore international opportunities and learn from Europe’s frontier tech markets.
- Be part of a drive aiming to collectively raise a minimum of €20 million.
- Participate in carefully curate
- d training sessions facilitated by renowned experts.
- Build a strong business network across Europe and expose your start-up to millions of viewers through the PitchDrive Diary show on Youtube.
Application closes on June 18th, 2017.
For more information, visit the official CcHub/Google fo Entrepreneurs PitchDrive page.